2008年6月14日星期六

Plan for Apologize~

I duno wht happen behind it, i duno who is wrong or who is right ~~ but anyway for me I think aldy...... It is the time for me to apologize .......no matter who is correct or who is wrong the problem i should settle it by myself becoz there must be someone to take a resposibility to surmount the problem !! So i know wht i m gonna to do after this !!

Becoz the things is i went wrong 1st . I have to be satisfied with what i have and i still hv a lot of you who always at behind support me undertand me!! gv me hope ! advises me and console me when i facing some problem .... i am really proud of you because you are also my super hero and super women !! Your are my real friends i will never forget who treat me good n who treat me bad !!! So dont forget We together GAMBATEH !!

THX YOU ever so much for your comment and support !!!
BB brother also thx everyone spend so much time to read my blogs !!! hope your have a nice time !!!

10 条评论:

匿名 说...

Pls don't so stupid !!!
They treat u so bad u still treat them so good !! Wth are you doing ??
Dont so kind if not in the end u will regret .....

匿名 说...

BB brother why you blame yourself ?
That's nothing with you okay??
You are not suppose to apologize!!
I understand your condition and what you feel !! But if you apologize means you admit that you are wrong !!
Since i know you i had already known your attitue!! They don't understand is their business la !!
Don't worry there are many friends still support you !! Don't be feel sad !!

匿名 说...

Hey,.......my good buddy !!
Currently you seem like facing a lot problem in skol ??
Well,anything i can help you ?? No matter how hard i will try to help you don,t worry !
I think you should't explain or say sorry to the gals lo!! We are guys if we are simply say sorry to the girl then what the girl will look or think of us ?
You still need to continue with your happy life right ??
Where is ERIC LIM ??Where are you ?? Pls wake up your mind !!
Think carefully and make a good decision before you go on it !!

sooling 说...

Pls don easy to apologize.
If u easy apologize thats mean u is wrong..
Pls to be strong.. Guy..!
Hope u will happy in school..

匿名 说...

U are not the one facing tis problem!! Your classmate so bad !!
Only the people who scare you not treat you as a friends only will do that! usually real friends wont do like that !! i know how you feel !! Don't worry too much just be yourself !!Don't say sorry to them because like tis kind of people they don't even know how to appreciate and how to treat people well !! If u say sorry to them is not worth because that not your fault u just tell them the truth and treat them well!But still treat you like that i think most probably is a gals only will do like that !
So don't gv up . i'm also one of your supporter . :P good luck

匿名 说...

do not so stupid pls !! must think carefully make a good decision. that is not worth for you to appologize with them because they are bitches !!!
Normally good guy wont apologize to these kind of gals !!
trust me just be yrself !!!
they don't trust you ask them get lost, as long as we trust you @@

匿名 说...

wei''''' Don't bother about them!!
Don't say sorri to them! i agree with Kmei becoz they don't even know how to be a human being!! Animals also dun hav those kind of attitue !! I so "geram" when i heard that.....
Don't be sad you still have us'''
These kind of stupid bastard dont have them also never-mind la !!!

匿名 说...

跟着感觉走 听听自己想讲讲什么
若你觉得不想搞得很疆的话
就鼓起勇气做你想做的事吧
精神上支持你

匿名 说...

hai.. no comment to gv you !
in my opinion i think not worth if you plan to apologize to them ! that is not your fault! They treat you so bad you still want to treat them so good and apologize to them !!
pls ask yourself is that worth ?

匿名 说...

Hey my dear dear friend!!
do watevar u want and pls dont bother how other people think about you ! like you always advices me " Just be yourself"
You forget already ??
Come on you can make it !!
I will support you !!