2008年6月13日星期五

My mid-year exam

Today, 13 June 2008, Exam was over already! i now regret for what i did! Exam is just around the corner and i didn't even study.All my last minute work didn't work. My exam result isn't that good and now regret is what i feel right now. My friends misunderstand me for getting marks higher than them even though the marks is not so good. I have already explained to them a lot of times. But to no avail. They do not believe me and don't want to listen to my explanation anymore!! Until now all of them misunderstand me.........
I am speaking of the truth but nobody believes me..... Everything that i do seem to be a thoir in everyone's eyes. I am who i am nothing can change what i am right now. Now they all say me "kiasu" pula. Haizzzzzz...........?????

18 条评论:

匿名 说...

dei fucker next time plz. type in English so others can read

匿名 说...

Because you fold the flower so no time to study ??

匿名 说...

``````
So this time take it as experience lo next time have to work hard lol!
I will support you always !!
~~Call me when u need help !

匿名 说...

U must gambateh lalol! i told you ad don't bother what other people say la just be yourself ! U can do it !! Add oil and the most important is take good care of your health..... miss you !

匿名 说...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The one always say people "kiasu" means actually they are scare or feel not comfortable if you won them la !! so don't care too much la !
Take it as normal la ! I will help you if u need .....hehez
Take care oooz..

匿名 说...

Hey BB brother !! How are you ? still facing a problem ??
Well let me tell u let them say about you la just do not bother them take it as nonsense!! Our singaporean usually get use to it because every moment hear that singaporean are "kiasu".
So take it as nonsense lol!
I will support you too !

匿名 说...

bb brother u must not gv up like that ! dont because of them influence your whole life . since you had already change a lot with your life so you must keep on going !!
Sami will always support you !!

匿名 说...

Try hard !! You can do it !!

匿名 说...

People who always kiasu only will say people kaisu nia... !! So don't bother about them la!! Keep on going !! Don't because of this you giv up whole plan !! I will support you always !! Add oil la !!
call me if you need help !!

匿名 说...

Who are they ?
Scold them la why your attitue change a lot already?
When my good buddy become so timid?
Need me ask my all buddy settle them for you or not ???
They seem like my friend are so easy 2 get bully !!
If you want me 2 settle them just call me okay ? i think u still can remember my hp number lo
If someone want 2 fight with you or bully you remember call me okay!!

匿名 说...

Ask them fuck off.....
This kind of people also got so cheap la them !
Don't worry k! i will at your side.....

匿名 说...

God knows the most...
like u alwiz told me...
we'll meet diff kinda ppl in our life n more "mean" ppl soon...
take it as a challenge to us to do better...
strive hard together le..

匿名 说...

Hello ! i am selena khoo. may i know you ? Do you mind to tell me your msn email address?
Well,your blogs are really good ! why said life is meaningless? so don' sad ok ? be happy always ///
Let's have a chat in msn ok ? i hope you will reply me as soon as possible !

Wait your msg !

小斌斌 说...

jia li pls dont comment them with the dirty words again pls !!!
I m very clear wht i wan now !!
I will take it easy with my life since there are so many ppl support !!

匿名 说...

They don't trust never mind la ! s long s we trust you can aldy!! don' look down by yrself !! I think you can improve !! We know and understand you are not this kind of people so we trust you !!
Always at yr side support you ! :)

匿名 说...

Why they don let other people get high marks ??? They don allow other smart than them ??
So don care what they are talking la! think all are nonsense can adi!
BB brother wont easily get influence right ??
tis time no study so next time you must study adi lo!
Gv me your new hp no.please

匿名 说...

GAMBATEH.....
I miss you so much why currently didn call me ?

匿名 说...

B.B brother !! Don't give up and let people look down on you !!
You must keep it up @@@
JIA YOU lolz!